ONLINE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM 2020 "REVIEW BY THE STUDENT INTERNS"


Online Internship Program was organized by Mukherji Law Associates in association with Droit Penale Group, Prayagraj.

The 125 reviews of the students interned with us.

“The experience was great. I learned a lot during this internship. Thanks to you.”
 Parul Saxena

“It was very useful for me to intern under Mukherjee Law Associate. I learned many things from it.”
Dishi Shivpuriya

“Its good.... waiting for more opportunities!!”
Krati Vats

“It was very good experience under your guidance. Learned a lot from this. Hope to do internship once more here in upcoming years… Thank you!!”
Kushendra Agnihotri

“Respected Sir/ Ma'am, It has been a wonderful experience interning with Mukherji Law Associates in association with Droit Penale Group. I look forward for future association with you.”
Rajrupa Basu

“It was knowledgeable and also helpful for the practical aspects i personally have gained fruitful knowledge from this internship”
 Himanshu Deegwal

“One of the best experiences, I have ever seen because as of now i am in first year and i will pleasure to work with you in future.”
Shaili Parashar

“Session were knowledgeable and I have learnt a lot while doing my assignment
Thank you Mukherji law associates and droit penael group for conducting such great internship program”
Kunal Gupta

“The experience was very nice. To get into drafting certain legal documents was helpful.” Shreya Singh


“Very informative and useful programme and helps us in enriching knowledge.”
 Saumya Sharma

“It was great experience to do internship here and i hope i will get chance again to do my next intern in Mukherji Law Associates. Thanks all the staff of the law firm”
 Akhil Sharma

“It was amazing working with Mukherjee Law Associates And Droit Penale Group.”
 Nishant Srivastav

“This was one of the best internship program till date in which I got to know about various aspects regarding legal drafting.”
Isha Baloni

“The Internship program was amazing. Well organised and fruitful. Thank you”
Shaijal Shekhar

“It was a great experience. I learned drafting which will definitely help in my future.” endeavors.
Aashita Khandelwal

“It was an great opportunity to work with Mukherji law associates. I learned many new things from it which will be really helpful for my career as well. I enjoyed working with Mukherji law associates.”
Dewanshee Bhardwaj

“The internship experience with the firm was really well and It enhanced my drafting skills which are important for any law student.”
 Shivam Tripathi

“It is a great experience to do internship under Adv. Sushmita Mukherjee ma'am and Adv. Abhijeet Mukherjee Sir. And i come to learn new things like how to file petition, prepare mandamus prayer, bail application and other things. Being a first year student i come to learn new thing in legal field.
Thanks to Droit Penale Group for giving this opportunity.”
Sanidhya Kulshreshtha

“Its was very nice and effectively planned internship program. Having assignments really helped me to learn the essence of the acts and to improve my skills as a student of law.” Abhinav Gupta

“I had a amazing experience, i actually learned a lot while Drafting. Although i made many mistakes but i will remember them and will improve. I learned the formatting and through this internship programme ma’am and sir they introduced us with the many new areas of law. I am glad to work here and Thank you for giving me this opportunity.”
Shavi Vats

“Its superb only I was facing the problem, time which was mentioned in the schedule is different.”
Preeti Anand

“Assignment given by you guys was good but management and other things related to session was not well organised. Session by both the teachers was very helpful. I learned alot working with your firm. Thankyou for giving me this opportunity.”
Saloni Sharma

“It was an awazing learning experience for me. For a law student I think you must know and have a grip on atleast these two things, i.e. research and drafting and this internship really helped me a lot to improvise both the things. The best thing was that the proper process was followed throughout the internship i.e. firstly session after that assignment and then review of the assignment mentioning the mistakes that we made in assignments. Thank you!!”
Aayushi Devpura

“Had an enriching experience interning with you. It was one of the best internships that I have come across till now. Learned a lot of practical drafting work. Really like the way Sushmita ma'am clear our flaws in the assignments. Looking forward to more of such amazing opportunities. Thanks a lot to everyone.”
Pushpdeep Kaur

“The whole internship program with Mukherjee law associates is very helpful and new experience for me. Throughout this program this associate is went through many legal aspects where they helped us for future practice in court. They also resolved our queries from different ways. This provides me very much knowledge in very less time.
In short it is like fountain for me. It is on me, how i able to collect the knowledge.”
TRIBHUVAN

“The internship was very productive and interesting. It was an amazing experience to learn so much about practical legal work. Looking forward to more such internships.”
SRISHTI DUBEY

“It was a great experience working with such professional there was lot to learn from you hope I get the opportunity to work again.”
Sanskar Dubey

“The internship was really good and learning. I learnt a lot.”
Shubham Sharma

“Internship was really good and helpful. It taught us about various laws like IBC, RERA, Cyber Law, Mining Law etc. Working under this firm and such qualified Advocates was honour to me and surely want to work more. I’ll be waiting for such internship.”
Shrena Suhane

“Excellent and have learned many things and this internship enhanced my drafting skills and knowledge.”
Aarti Meena

“It was a nice experience and I learned a lot. Thank you so much for giving me a wonderful opportunity.”
D.Pavithra

“My internship experience was very good and I have learned a lot from this associate.”
Kratika Jain

“I learn a lot from lectures by Ma'am and Sir. Specially about the RERA which is totally a new subject for me. Thank You for this internship it will help me in achieving my future goals.” Krishna Chandra Kumar

“it internship experience Most helpful for forthcoming internship.”
Adnan Ahmed

“I really liked the way how the internship was moved. At the earliest stage, I didn't expect that the members of the panel will take up sessions and explain our work easily. I thought we have to do our assignments all alone with no one's help. You thought us new topics and covered many areas which was really interesting. I am really glad that I took part in your internship programme. Thanks a lot for providing me this wonderful opportunity.”
MEGALA. S

“A very innovative internship program which enables us to see through the practicality of the legal field and it helped me enhance my legal knowledge for sure.”
Mahima Singh

“Every teachers are so good...and their process of teaching help me to grow up my legal knowledge.”
Koustav Ghosh

“The overall experience while doing Intership with MUKHERJI LAW ASSOCIATES in association with DROIT PENALE GROUP was very good. The assignments given to us by our mentors improved and garnished my knowledge in various aspects of law.”
Anas Yawar

“Firstly, thanks a lot for this opportunity and considering me worthy enough for the same. During the period of internship adequate experience in corporate laws and areas related to it was provided. My drafting skills and legal knowledge has improved a lot. I am pretty sure that this internship would serve as a blessing to my career.”
Aarushi chawla

“It was a very good experience. I learnt a lot from this organization.”
Drishti Rathi

“The experience of online internship program is good for me I learn lot of knowledge through online session thanks u for giving us such platform to me.”
Aakash Poddar

“It was indeed helpful and learnt lot many things. Immensely thankful for such great guidance with regard to law field.”
Vrinda Sareen

“I have learned many things and also have a great experience.”
Shashank Shekhar Shukla

“My experience with Mukherji Law Associates is very good. I gained lots of new knowledge related to law and also learned about some of the new acts which actually helped me to understand what company law is. I feel so grateful to work for Mukherji Law Associates as an intern. Thankyou for providing this work from home internship to us in this pandemic situation.”
Bhilashi Chopra

“This internship provided me an exposure to practical aspects of law and indeed was an fruitful experience.”
Shruti Singh Chauhan

“It's an amazing internship. I learned a lot of things. The tasks were time taking but informatic.”
Yash Singh

“It's good and knowledge gaining.”
Venkat Nagabhushanam k

“It was a well-arranged programme and I look forward to work more.”
Neha Maheshwari

“After the session tasks which I have completed and attained a good knowledge about the drafting and filing procedures. This internship has made me understand about the insolvency and bankruptcy code and apartments act clearly as it was very well communicated which made my concepts clear. I had a great opportunity interning under you.”
Abhavya Rabra

“It was very enlightening”
Grace Bhadauria

“This Internship helped me to build up my knowledge about various laws of our country and sharpen my drafting skills. I'm really thankful and obliged to work under such great Advocates.”
Chandrika Dutta

“Good Experience”
DAISY PALLAWI

“It was really a nice initiative. Got to learn a lot. Although it was online but the work and the guidance didn’t let us feel that it’s online. Rather we won’t be able to learn so much in offline internship also as much we learned in this. Overall, it was an awesome internship experience. Sir and ma’am were awesome and they guided us so well and taught and made us learn such laws about which no one even tells us. Thank you so much to all the team for providing us with such a wonderful online internship experience.”
Harshit Kiran

“This internship helped to learn a lot of new things.”
Harsha Shukla

“The internship has been a fantastic experience overall. The Assignments that I have been provided with has always been very useful.The skills and experience that I have gained from this internship are invaluable to my future studies and career in law.”
Haripriya.M

“It was my first internship, I thought it’ll be hard when I got selected but they helped me in every corner where I got stuck.”
Aman sachdev

“It was indeed a great internship programme, it was very much informative , got to learn lot of practical aspects. It was great time learning with the experts in all.”
Bhumika Kukreja

“This was my first internship and I'm thankful for the opportunity to gain new knowledge which will be useful not just in my profession, but in life, mentors were so much knowledgeable, supportive and understanding. Learned to do quality work, to not be afraid of mistakes, to discuss problems and to find the best solutions.
In general, I can say that the internship at Mukherji Law Associates was an invaluable experience for me, and the knowledge and skills I gained during this period will certainly help me in the future.
Thank you for the internship.
Naveen Lodhi

“It was a great practical learning programme”
Soumya Parwal

“It was much insightful and we really had a wonderful experience working with Mukherji Law Associates”
Aditi Chowdhury

“The entire internship experience was very engaging . It covered a wide range of essential topics. The assignments given helped us to understand the technical know-how and the time space given to complete the assignments were also pretty comfortable. The sessions prior to the assignments were informative as well. A small suggestion would be that since most of us are'nt well versed with drafting , it would've been more better if the actual detailed process of it was explained after the submission of the assignment ,so that we could've known if we had gone wrong anywhere and could have corrected the same to avoid such mistakes thereon.
M. Karnikka

“The internship programme has been very helpful for me as I learnt legal drafting and I gained knowledge on different laws.”
Nishi Rathore

“Pursuing internship at Mukherjee law Associate was really a great experience...”
Ishanya Singh

“A very good internship programme, learned different aspect of law and also a very practical aspect. And also all the things were very nicely explained throughout the internship.”
Amar kr Dubey

“The intership programme was really helpful and a big thank you to the eminent personalities who made time out of there busy schedules to help us understand topics.”
Sahasradeep Sharma

“It was indeed helpful and great guidance has been provided by the mentors. Thankful to the mentors.”
 Vrinda Sareen

“It is really great one. Sir and ma'am touch almost every areas of Corporate law including IBC, Construction laws ,Cyber laws. Thanks for providing me such wonderful opportunity.”
Naman Sherstra

“One of the best Internship I had ever done.”
ABHISHEK TIWARI

“It was very useful!.It kept us occupied in the lockdown period. It was a wonderful experience.”
D.ILAVENIL

“It was a good learning experience.”
 Prakriti Ghatiya

“Internship was excellent.”Thank you so much”
 Rahul Agarwal

“It was very fruitful.”
Janees Rafiq

“Got the opportunity of real learnings.”
Jashraj Singh

“A very fruitful experience. A glimpse into practical knowledge that this internship program provided felt refreshing and absolutely worthwhile.” 
Anban Bharathy S A

“Got to learn many things and developed my knowledge as well.”
Mayank Malhotra

“It was really useful. Wish we were given atleast a basic samlle of the work we are doing. K.ISHWARYA

“The journey of 1 month internship with Mukherjee Law Associates for me is very great and i have learned so much thing in this internship like how to file (writ petition, counter Affidavit, Interim Application) and how we can give legal advice to your client. Also I have learned how to make bail application. I am thankful to the Mrs. Sushmita Mukherji ma'am and Mr. Abhijeet Mukherji sir for giving us such a wonderful platform in which we can represent our clinets and how to deal with cases.”
Tushar Tanwar

“It was a great opportunity for learning I have learned many new legal aspects of law. It was a great experience for me.”
Shreya Maheshwari

“The internship programme was in accordance to the given circumstances as it was based online and was also kept short, crisp and informative. It was a learning and nurturing experience and definitely gave us some practical knowledge of the field.”
Charu Singh

“It was really good. I really enjoyed it and along with that I learnt many things which will help me in future.”
Babli Raj

“It was nice also very useful.”
 Sakshi Gupta

“Thankyou. Excellent time.”
 Ayush Shukla

“The virtual internship programme conducted by Mukherjee law associates was really very enlightening. We got to learn more about the various aspects of law and I really enjoyed being a part of this internship programme. Thank you Soo much to the complete team of Mukherjee law associate and also Droit Penale group for providing such a wonderful opportunity.”
Gitika Wadhwani

“It was a great experience, we had different tasks to perform thanks to the advocates and the internship team leading us, Thankyou!”
Richa Jaiswal

“This internship opportunity has enriched my legal, logical and analytical skills. The sessions conducted on different laws and the assignment given on that particular law made this internship even more exciting. This initiative by the firm at this pandemic outbreak was good news for me and my fellow interns. I thank Mukherjee law Associates for giving me this opportunity.”
 Abhay

“Thanks a lot for providing such a wonderful platform where we have learned lots of things that is beneficial for our future.”
Somesh Saxena

“Got knowledge and satisfied. Teachers are also helpful.. Thank you..”
Moli Kapas

“It was a great learning experience we all came to know a lot about company laws and as well as banking laws the assignments very creative and we all learnt a lot it was over all a very learning and enriching program.”
 Megha Kaushik

“Innovative and useful in quarantine days.”
Vikram S

“It was really a great opportunity for me that i got to do internship under such a great guidance. Assignment and interaction with such an experienced lawyers will help me alot to understand various aspects to deal with and got many things to learn.”
Thank you,”
Bhawna kumari
Jagran lakecity university, Bhopal

“Great experience under the guidance of mentors, learned different aspects of law in my first year internship program. Thanks to the mentors and team for their support.”
Sanjana Rai

“Respected sir, It was a very nice internship and it enhanced my drafting skills to a great extent. I enjoyed the session and the guidance given by our mentors. Thanks for giving me this opportunity to be a part of your organisation as an intern. Thanks a lot.”
Suhani Gupta

“I have gained knowledge, thank you.”
Alo Ghosh

“This internship was indeed enlightening. The concept that first sir or maam will give us a brief introduction about the law being implemented and then we'll be allotted our tasks based on that session was very fruitful. It gave a practical touch to the internship program, where we did the tasks and also learned new things which are very rare in usual Internships.
Drafting demand notices, Writs, legal opinions etc and at last also being informed about the mistakes which we did was very informative. I learnt a lot from this internship and will be willing to grab any another chance if I could get to intern here
again.”
Vasudha Tewari

“I'm satisfied with this.This is very good and I have learnt many things from this." 
Tanuja maity

Great experience under the guidance of mentors, learned different aspects of law in my first year internship program. Thanks to the mentors and team for their support.”
Sanjana Rai

“The internship under Mukherjee law associates is good. In this internship various provisions of law has been discussed which is very important for young generation lawyers.”
 Shubham Kumar

“I am obliged to learn so many things from this internship and this internship enriched my skills and experience.”
Uma Jain

“It was an outstanding experience... Totally worth it... I am very Happy that I was a part of it. Thanks alot for all your guidance and support to all the mentors.”
 Krasti Singh Chauhan

“The internship program was very fruitful for me as I got to learn various aspects of different laws, also all the assignments were planned very nicely as it taught me various skills related to drafting, research work and legal opinion etc.”
Shubham Madaan

“It was really great experience...”
Ishanya Singh

“It's awesome to join such internship program in which most talented mentors are there to guide you .sir /mam plz inform us of any further internship program if you have because it's superb experience I have experienced under your guidance.”
Shristi tiwari

“It was great experience. I am grateful to the the firm that I got this opportunity to learn.”
Shreya Maheshwari

“Assignment given by you guys was good but management and other things related to session was not well organised. Session by both the teachers was very helpful. I learned alot working with your firm. Thankyou for giving me this opportunity.”
Saloni Sharma

“It was very informative.”
Neha Garg

“It was great learning experience over here. Thank you for providing virtual internship during this pandemic situation.”
Lipika Lakhani

“Maybe in next term, there should two lectures for a subject before the assignment.” Jamaima Antie Kollie

“Good and knowledgeable.”
 Harshmeet Kaur Saini

All Good
It was a great experience with lot of opportunities to explore and learn new things. 
Divi Bhargava

It was very useful to me and I learnt how to file the writ petition, and also many new laws like IBC.etc...the only thing I want to say is the timing of session can be conducted in morning. C.Dinesh kumar

Good
My experience with Mukherji Law Associates is very good. I gained lots of new knowledge related to law and also learned about some of the new acts which actually helped me to understand what company law is. I feel so grateful to work for Mukherji Law Associates as a intern. Thankyou for providing this work from home internship to us in this pandemic situation. Bhilashi Chopra

The internship program was of a great use during the quarantine period. Thank you for the great opportunity. Chendhan T

It was an amazing experience, I've learnt many things from this internship. The assignments were really interesting. very rare 1st year students must be knowing to draft writ petition or bail application or other things but here I've learnt things I've never thought would learn in my first year. It was pleasure working under Mukherji Associates. Thankyou for giving me a chance to get my first internship here. Deeksha Chouhan

Feedback of the assignments should have been given otherwise it was a great experience working for the organization.  Nancy Chaturvedi

The task and the assignments given to me helped me alot in gaining knowledge in drafting various things related to Law, also in the time of pandemic, this internship encouraged me to go back to my desk and do productive work which indeed enriched my knowledge and provided me the experience how real world Law works.
Thankyou!
Kunal Kushwaha

Very satisfied
What time will be the review
I learnt a lot of new things such as drafting a certiorari/mandamus petition, bail petition etc.. Being a second year law student getting promoted to third year, it’s a big thing for me and I’m happy that I applied myself to this online internship program. This is a great experience overall. J. B. Maria Joel Costa

Made us learn many new things Nithyaa.H

Very nice opportunity for us,very useful and a great experience for us.We learned lot about application of Law in various fields. Subashrie.B

Great experience under the guidance of mentors, learned different aspects of law in my first year internship program. Thanks to the mentors and team for their support. Sanjana Rai

The internship program was very fruitful for me as I got to learn various aspects of different laws, also all the assignments were planned very nicely as it taught me various skills related to drafting, research work and legal opinion etc. Shubham Madaan

Very informative and useful programme and helps us in enriching knowledge. Saumya Sharma



Comments

  1. It was an great opportunity to work with Mukherji law associates. I learned many new things. To intern with this organization was very useful and informative for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment