Call for Papers: Droit Penale’s Indian Law Journal on IPR [ILJIPR, ISSN: 2582-8762, Vol 3, Issue 1]: No Fees, Submit by October 30
Indian Law Journal on IPR (ILJIPR), operating under the aegis of the Droit Penale Group, is inviting submissions on contemporary issues related to Intellectual Property Rights for publication in the third volume of the journal.
About Droit Penale Group
Droit Penale Group: A unit of Arjun Das Gulati Memorial Society. Droit Penale Group’ is an initiative taken in the legal field to provide discussions on minute nuances involved in the intricacies of law in a simple and qualified manner.
The Droit Penale Group is established for the purpose of promoting interests in law by organizing workshops, seminars, debates, and discussions; to publish illustrations, journals, magazines, periodicals, and other publications in different languages. Not only this but also the Droit Penale Group focuses to impart free education and training to poor and needy students.
The Group has been actively involved in the promotion of legal aid to the poor and aggrieved class of society by regularly organizing free legal aid camps.
About the Journal
The Indian Law Journal on IPR (ILJIPR) is a peer-reviewed, double-blind and open-access journal, operating under the flagship of Droit Penale Group, wholly devoted to the study of intellectual property law. With the journal’s objective being the exposition of contemporary developments in intellectual property law, we encourage authors to explore the latest developments in the field while also giving readers an insight into overlooked areas of the law.
Students, Research Scholars, Post Doctoral Research Fellows, Faculties and Professionals
Submission Guidelines: https://dpiljipr.in/submission-guidelines/
- Research Paper (5000 words including footnotes).
- Articles (3000-4000 words including footnotes).
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes).
- Case Commentaries (1000-2000 words including footnotes).
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes).
- Intellectual Property of an AI device: Issues and challenges
- Intellectual Property and Biotechnology
- Intellectual Property Protection of Plant Biotechnology Inventions: Issues and challenges
- Legal, social and ethical implications of gene patenting
- Patenting of Life Forms and Genetically modified organisms (GMO)
- The convergence of bio, nano, and information technology
- Legal and regulatory issues in Biotechnology
- The Interface between Biotechnology and Traditional Knowledge
- Intellectual Property and Competition Law: Convergence
- Intellectual Property as an Asset for Merger and Acquisition: Issues and Challenges
- Digital Copyright Law: Issues and challenges
- TRIPS and compliance: where does India stand?
- International IP enforcement
- Social and Economic Impact of IP
- Sui generis protection of Traditional Knowledge: Debate between developed and developing countries
- Impact of COVID on IP regime
Even authors are free to choose any contemporary topic related to Intellectual Property Law apart from the above theme.
How to Submit?
It must be noted that the title and the work shall be the original work of the respective authors. Interested candidates may send original, unpublished papers to mail id, firstname.lastname@example.org, the subject of the mail should be “Paper Submission-ILJIPR”.
Last date to submit: 30th November 2022
NO PUBLICATION FEE: There will be no fee charged at any level of publication.
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Droit Penale Group Number: 0532-3552008